Add a BoodiGo Search Widget to your site!Adding a BoodiGo Search Widget to your site is very easy, and when our spider spots our search widget on your site, you get some extra BoodiLove in our listings.
To add a BoodiGo Widget to your site is very easy.
Simply add the div where you would like the searchbox to go:
OptionsYou can choose to search all of Boodigo using the above code, or just one domain (like your own). To only search Boodigo for your domain results, use this version of the code AFTER replacing YOUR-DOMAIN-NAME.com with your domain. n.b. Be sure to verify that your domain has been spidered by boodigo before using this option. Not spidered yet? Do it now here https://boodigo.com/add_url
On Wordpress? Use the Boodigo Search Widget!
Adding Boodigo Search to your blogs and wordpress sites is quick and easy.
1. Download the BoodiWidget plugin.
2. Upload and Activate the plugin in your wordpress admin section.
3. Drag the Boodigo Search widget to whatever sidebars you like.
4. Choose between the light and dark version to display.
5. If you would like the search results to only display your domain page listings, select that option.
When a user on your site searches for something, a nice modal window opens up, so your surfers never leave your site.